Fulfilment by Amazon ( FBA)
Fulfilment by Amazon ( FBA).
- Here at UGL Express we have a devoted and experienced team prepared to move your FBA shipments from the source to any Fulfilment centre in the UK.
- We have Centres in Felixstowe and Southampton to cover Ocean Imports and a Centre near London Heathrow to cover Air imports.
- From customs clearance to certified delivery into UK fulfilment centres within just 2 to 3 days, with consolidated loads that make visits weekly to all major Fulfilment centres so rest assured your cargo is safe with us. Keeping up to date with Amazon requirements we can inform you of the list of necessities that are essential for a successful delivery, however we also offer a repalletizing service if required..
- As your international FBA agent we will also handle all practical matters, details of import documents, customs clearance and delivery.
- Each item is required to have a unique FNSKU label for identification in the Amazon Warehouse. Your units must include your company logo , production and expiry dates and safety labels to meet Customs requirements.
- All product must be put on a pallet , which must be stretch wrapped in clear plastic , with a do not break stretch wrap or break down instruction.
- Pallets must be four way access with maximum dimensions of 1200mm x 1000mmx 1800mm.
- Cartons on pallets should not exceed 15kg. If a carton exceeds this weight , then it should be clearly marked ‘ Heavy Weight ‘
- Total weight of a pallet should not exceed 1000kg.
- Pallets delivered to Amazon need to comply with ISPM 15 standard ( heat treated pallets).
- For UK Customs procedures , the shipper is required to have a EORI Number and be VAT registered. Unfortunately we cannot effect Customs clearance without this compliance.